Friday, January 22, 2010

just one of those days...

It's only 10 am, and I have a feeling it's gonna be one of those days. How do I know already? Maybe because yesterday was one of those days! Things are just difficult for me lately!

Instead of dwelling, I'm going to list a few things I'm thankful for this morning. I'm going to try and be positive, even if it's just while I'm blogging :) (Yes, I realize this is more for me than for anyone else)

1. I got a good night's sleep.
2. My kids ate their breakfasts without a fight.
3. Sam dressed himself!
4. Sam is at school, having a great time!
5. I got my family room and kitchen cleaned up in time for my visiting teachers to come by.
6. Lisi helped me clean up!
7. It isn't as cold outside as it could be.
8. I don't have to work today.
9. We got paid yesterday
10. Scott did a nice job hanging pictures and making the family room more "homey".

Today, I will focus on the positives and will let the rough patches roll off my back. I know it'll make a difference!

If you're having one of those days, please, think about what you're thankful for! Maybe it'll help you feel better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment